De-risk your supply chain: The ‘how to’ of sales & operations planning.
Whether you’re just starting out or experienced, myNZTE has got its supply chain experts ready to help you improve your supply chain planning.
What you’ll learn:
- the ‘what’ and ‘how-to’ of S&OP (sales & operations planning).
- how to put together demand, supply and material requirement plans.
- forecast accuracy, variancy and consumption.
- how demand, supply, and material requirements planning relate to new product development and phase-outs.
- which main reports and KPIs to generate to measure supply chain efficiency to further manage risk and optimise revenue.
- how to improve the process, communication or data quality aspects of your supply chain planning.
- how to encourage responsive, fact-based conversations across departments and stakeholders to optimise your supply chain.