Applications are now open for the 2019 courses! CILTNZ offers both a full 10 day course (over a 3 month period) and a 2 day short course.
Read our article “CILT NZ Leaders for the Future programme celebrates five years” from the December issue of the CILT NZ magazine.
LFTF Course 2019
The programme focuses on:
- Understanding how to lead in a globally connected world.
- Developing leadership skills and practices, together with building knowledge of oneself in order to lead effectively.
- Learning from other leaders through facilitated in depth conversations and seminars with senior leaders.
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of the issues confronting the logistics and transport sector. These include global and national economic influences, sustainability, social and cultural challenges, technology and leadership in the workplace.
- Building a strong alumni network throughout New Zealand.
- Providing the opportunity to view the world through a broad range of lenses of different sectors, industries, modes, geographic locations and different speakers and leaders.
“The course has really challenged my view on what good leadership is and provided sound examples of great leadership through fantastic speakers. I’m looking forward to put into practice what I have learned to help me on my leadership journey”
“Leadership is a trait that is not valued enough by many businesses, but it is critical to their success. This programme and what it teaches its participants will change transport’s leadership in the future.”
Expressions of interest are required by Friday November 30th, 2018.
We also have a 2 day course, Leadership in Action. This short course is for those that cannot commit to the full course but wish to get started on their leadership journey.