Running since 2014, this is a unique programme designed for those in leadership roles within the logistics and transport sector. Taking place over a 4 month period, this 10 day programme focuses on conversation, learning and reflection around both personal leadership and leading within the context of the logistics and transport industry. It involves conversations with some of the most senior and influential leaders in the sector. It is a programme for those organisations who see that good leadership is a key to their success in the future, and who wish to see their people make great strides in a short time.
CILTNZ Leaders for the Future Course Overview
This is a unique programme designed for those in leadership roles within the logistics and transport sector.
Involving 4 sessions over 3 months, this 10 day programme focuses on:
- Personal and industry leadership skills and practices.
- Leading in a globally connected world.
- Learning from other leaders through in depth conversations and seminars with senior leaders.
- Deep dive into the issues confronting the logistics and transport sector.
- Opportunity to view the world through a broad range of lenses — of different sectors, industries, modes, geographic locations and different speakers and leaders.
- Building a strong alumni network throughout New Zealand.
Please download and fill in the application form at the bottom of this page. Expressions of interest are required by Friday November 30th, 2018.
You can also find questions and answers at the bottom of this page.
CILTNZ Leadership in Action Overview
A two day leadership programme is now available for those who do not have the time or resources to commit to the longer programme at this stage, but want to get started on the leadership journey.
Leadership in Action provides you with:
- A personal leadership evaluation.
- An understanding of the key components of successful leadership.
- A toolbox for your ongoing leadership development.
- A leadership development plan.
- Personalised on line follow up and coaching support.
The programme is targeted at mid career leaders in management and governance roles, and can be delivered in-house.
Information on both programmes is available at leadersforthefuture.co.nz
Enquiries can be made to course director, Jo Brosnahan:
Congratulations to our 2018 LFTF Graduates:
Hamish McGhie, NZ Defence Force
Geoff Finnerty, South Port
Ian RakuRaku, Port of napier
Mike Lambert, Port of Tauranga
Les Fleming, Port of Tauranga
Jason McConnell, C3 Limited
Shane Turner, Tranzliquid
Chris Hunt NZ, Transport Agency