- This event has passed.
- CILT update and Plans for 2021 – 2022: (Dan Patrick, CILT Southern Section Chairman)
A chance to hear about CILT and future opportunities for Otago/Southland region.
- Port Otago Update: (Captain Sean Bolt, General Manager Marine)
An update and overview of current and future business activity
- Foodstuffs Distribution Centre tour: (Gareth Weatherston, Dunedin DC Manager)
DC site tour and an opportunity to see how this DC helps ‘Feed the South’
- Commencing from 3 pm with afternoon tea.
- Presentations & updates to start from 3.30pm
- Closed-toe shoes and hi-vis vest required if you are joining the DC tour
- The event will conclude around 5 pm
- This is a great opportunity to network and connect with others
- CILT members, colleagues and guests are all welcome.
- Please RSVP via this Eventbrite link no later than 31 May
Thursday 3 June 2021 – commencing 3.00pm
Foodstuffs Distribution Centre
21 Midland Street, South Dunedin
This is a great opportunity to connect with CILT members and others from within the industry.
CILT Southern Section